A Private model is "unlisted" - it won't appear in searches or public galleries, and it won't be indexed by search engines.
If you add a password, no one can view the model without entering the password, even if he or she knows the URL.
If you're having trouble entering a password on embedded models while using Safari, see this article for a note on Safari preferences.
To make a model private:
- Get a PRO, Premium, or Business account
- On your model page, go to Settings → Properties
- Turn "Private Model" On
- (Optional) Type a password
- Click Save
The number of private models you can upload is limited. The number of private model credits you have each month depends on your account type:
- PRO: 20 private models / month
- Premium: 200 private models / month
- Business: 1000 private models / month
This credit limit is reset after each month of your subscription. If you make a private model public or delete a private model, you will receive an additional credit. However, your credit total can never be greater than the maximum monthly limit.