A Private model is "unlisted" - it won't appear in searches or public galleries, and it won't be indexed by search engines. Anyone with the URL can view and embed the Private model.
If you add a password, no one can view the model without entering the password, even if he or she knows the URL.
To make a model private:
- Upgrade to a monthly or annual PRO, Premium, or Business membership
- On your model page, click the Properties button
- Turn "Private model" On
- Type a password (optional)
- Click Save
The number of private models you can upload is limited. The number of private model credits you have each month depends on your account type:
- PRO: 20 private models / month
- Premium: 200 private models / month
- Business: 1000 private models / month
This credit limit is reset after each month of your subscription, starting on the day you upgraded from the free Basic subscription. If you make a private model public or delete a private model from your current month's quota, you can receive an additional credit. However, your credit total can never be greater than the maximum monthly limit.
Likewise, re-uploading a private model, during the current month or from earlier, will not affect your monthly private upload total.