When you’re satisfied with how your model looks in Draft Mode, you can Save & Publish from a number of locations, including the model page, 3D Settings, your profile's Uploads page, or the dropdown menu on the model card in your profile's Models page.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Once published, a model cannot be unpublished or go back to Draft Mode.
- Re-uploading doesn’t change the draft state (published stays published, draft stays draft).
- By default, models uploaded via the API are published automatically.
- Publishing a model will alert your followers and make the model appear at the top of the newsfeed and other lists of recent models.
- Draft models cannot be embedded, viewed in VR Mode, viewed in the mobile app, downloaded, shared, or seen by anyone except the author unless you use the preview link.
- Don't confuse draft models with private models; setting a private model to public will not alert your followers or send it back to the top of the newsfeed.