You cannot edit or create animations on Sketchfab, but you can edit some animation properties.
The animation tools are available in 3D Settings.
- From your model, click 3D Settings or add "/edit" to the end of any model URL.
- Select the Animation panel in the top left.
Cycle mode & Playback Speed
- Cycle One: Loop the default animation
- Cycle All: Loop through each animation
- No Cycle: Play each animation once, then stop
- x0.1: Play at one tenth speed
- x0.5: Play at half speed
- x1.0: Play at normal speed
- x2.0: Play at double speed
Choose the default animation by clicking it in the list. The "Play" icon indicates the current selection. You can also choose the Static pose as the default.
Rename & Delete
Rename or delete an animation from the drop-down menu.
Choose Seamless loop if the first and last keyframes should be interpolated:
Re-order animations in the list by dragging and dropping:
Once you've made your adjustments, including position and orientation, be sure to update your model's thumbnail image and default position with Save View and/or save your changes with Save Settings. You can return to your model by clicking either the model's name or Exit.