You cannot edit or create animations on Sketchfab, but you can edit some animation properties.
The animation tools are available in 3D Settings.
- From your model, go to Settings → 3D Settings or add "/edit" to the end of any model URL.
- Select the Animation panel in the top left.
Cycle mode & Playback Speed
- Cycle One: Loop the default animation
- Cycle All: Loop through each animation
- No Cycle: Play each animation once, then stop
- x0.1: Play at one tenth speed
- x0.5: Play at half speed
- x1.0: Play at normal speed
- x2.0: Play at double speed
Choose the default animation by clicking it in the list. The "Play" icon indicates the current selection:
Rename & Delete
Rename or delete an animation from the drop-down menu.
Choose Seamless loop if the first and last keyframes should be interpolated:
Re-order animations in the list by dragging and dropping:
Once you've made your adjustments, including position and orientation, be sure to update your model's thumbnail image and default position with Save View and/or save your changes with Save Settings. You can return to your model by clicking either the model's name or Exit.