CraftMaster is a Minecraft companion app, allowing you to import, export, and manage your Minecraft worlds. You can also upload Minecraft models directly to Sketchfab.
1) Launch Minecraft
2) Select the World that contains the structure you want to share.
3) Navigate to the structure
4) Place a Sign with the structure's name on it at one corner of the structure, one block BELOW the LOWEST layer of the structure you want to extract.
5) Place a second Sign with the EXACT SAME structure name on it at the opposite corner of the structure, one block ABOVE the HIGHEST layer of the structure.
When two Signs have exactly the same name, CraftMaster recognizes the space between the Signs as a single Volume.
6) Launch CraftMaster and, if necessary, choose the Worlds panel.
7) Select the World that contains the structure you want to extract.
8) Click Update. This makes CraftMaster up-to-date with the latest changes made in the World, including, in this case, the placement of the Signs that define the structure to be extracted.
9) Click on the Signs tool,then open the Volumes folder – you should see the name of the structure you want to extract. Select the structure to be extracted and click on the Extract Sign Area icon.
10) The extracted structure is automatically loaded into the 3D Viewer – you can inspect it by grabbing it with the mouse to rotate, or using the mouse scroll to zoom in and out.
11) Click the Current Model tool, then click the Upload to Sketchfab icon.
If you are not already logged into Sketchfab, you will need to enter your Sketchfab username and password, then follow the confirmation dialogs.
12) CraftMaster automatically uploads the extracted structure to your Sketchfab account. Then, you can view, share and embed it.
Have more questions? Submit a request