If you need a robust 3D engine that can be white-labelled for scalable bespoke applications and more than what's offered with the Premium account, you need the Enterprise plan.
Enterprise licenses are negotiated on an individual basis and may vary slightly between different customers. However, benefits typically include:
- All Premium account benefits
- Sketchfab for Teams capabilities
- Custom upload volume per month
- 500 MB file size limit per upload
- Custom download volume per month
- Private and Password-protected models
- Up to 100 Annotations per scene
- Custom model backgrounds and HDR environments
- Ability to upload custom MatCap images
- Ability to add camera limits
- App-free AR viewing of models
- Ability to duplicate models
- Ability to download your own models
- Option to hide suggested content from other users
- Access to the Viewer API for Enterprise use
- Ability to bypass end-user authentication for uploading or downloading via the Data API
- Dedicated account manager
- Enterprise badge next to your username
- Option to remove the Sketchfab watermark from the embedded viewer
- Custom analytics
The Premium and Enterprise plans allows Sketchfab users to hide all viewer controls and Sketchfab branding from the embedded viewer. Check out the differences below by clicking the Play buttons:
Basic / PRO
Premium / Enterprise
If you'd like to sign up for a custom Enterprise plan, or you have questions about the Enterprise plan itself, please reach out here.
I’m just wondering can business accounts or any accounts upload a model with shared ownership? so the model has multiple creators?
I just want to get enterprise so I can show models of my art without the watermark. The watermark really ruins the aesthetic of my website. I already have upgraded to Business and emailed asking for a quote on Enterprise and still nothing. Please help. I paid someone to make a model of my real life sculpture for my portfolio and now I can’t even use it for my website as all the extra stuff including the watermark takes away from the look. It’s very upsetting especially when you have a deadline :(
When is sound returning or an alternative suggestion
Please sign in to leave a comment.