Premium membership is suited for small companies, agencies, or studios in need of a configurable solution for embeddable 3D.
- All Pro account benefits, including:
- Sketchfab for Teams - 10 seats
- App-free Augmented Reality (AR)
- Unlimited downloadable & store uploads
- 200 view-only uploads / month
- 500 MB file size limit per upload
- Private and Password-protected models
- Up to 50 Annotations per model
- Custom model backgrounds and HDR environments
- Ability to upload custom MatCap images
- Ability to add camera limits
- Ability to duplicate models
- Ability to download your own models
- Option to hide suggested content from other users
- Email support within 24 hours
- Premium badge next to your username
- Option to remove the Sketchfab watermark from the embedded viewer
The Premium and Enterprise plans allows Sketchfab users to hide all viewer controls and Sketchfab branding from the embedded viewer. Check out the differences below by clicking the Play buttons:
Basic / Pro
Premium / Enterprise
Upgrading to Premium costs just $79/month when paid yearly, or $129/month when paid monthly. To upgrade to Premium, head over to the Plans page.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you purchased your Sketchfab membership through PayPal, you can cancel through your dashboard there. If you purchased using PayPal Guest and your credit/debit card, you can reach out to the Support team for assistance.
Contact us to request an invoice or ask any question you may have about billing.
Want a trial?
If you’ve recently signed up for a free Sketchfab Basic membership and you’re curious about Premium membership, you can apply for a free week trial membership here.
If I upload a model and generate an embed for a webpage with the premium subscription (removing headers and controls), will that remain that way if I downgrade my subscription or directly unsubscribe in the future?
Thanks in advance
Please sign in to leave a comment.