If you're reading this, you probably bought an asset from the Sketchfab Store - Thank you!
After you've had a chance to use it, we'd love for you to leave a review. Not only will this be great information for other buyers, it will also help Sketchfab sellers understand what their buyers like (or maybe don't like) about their products - giving them a chance to improve.
A review consists of three parts:
Rate the model - your rating of the 3D product based on the following properties:
- Info and preview accuracy - do you feel the Sketchfab preview was honest and helped you with your purchase?
- Ease of use - how easy was it to integrate the model into your project?
- Value for money - do you feel the price was right? A good way of thinking about this is questioning if the price of the asset was less than what you would have spent to create it yourself?
What did you use the model for?
This section tells the seller how you're using the model (Game Development, 3D Printing, etc). It also helps other buyers understand the context of your review.
This section offers space for you to share your thoughts on this product. Some good talking points might be:
- What kind of project are you working on?
- How did you use this product in your project?
- What did you like about the product, and how could it be further improved?
- How was your interaction with the seller (if any)?
- Would you recommend the seller and their assets to others?
In short, try to be constructive and helpful and write the kind of review that YOU would like to read on other products too!