You bought an asset from our Store - thank you! After you've had a chance to use it, we'd love for you to leave a review. Not only will this be great information for other buyers, it will also help sellers understand what their buyers like (or maybe don't like) about their products - giving them a chance to improve.
A review consists of three parts. The first is rating the product for the following three properties:
- Preview accuracy - do you feel the Sketchfab preview was honest and helped you with your purchase?
- Ease of use - how easy was it to integrate the project into your project?
- Value for money - do you feel the price was right? A good way of looking at this is: is the price of the asset less than what I would have spent to create it myself?
The second part tells the seller how you're using the model – Game Development, 3D Printing, etc. It's also useful to other buyers, to understand the context of a review.
The third part let's you leave a review comment. Here you can share your thoughts on this product. Some good talking points are:
- What kind of project are you working on?
- How did you use this product in your project?
- What did you like about the product, and how could it be further improved?
- How was your interaction with the seller (if any)?
- Would you recommend the seller and their assets to others?
In short, try to be constructive and helpful and write the kind of review that YOU would like to read on other products too!