You can navigate in Orbit Mode and First Person Mode.
- Orbit Mode (default): rotate around a fixed camera point
- First Person: walk through space and look around
Clicking Settings in the bottom-right corner of the Sketchfab viewer shows the available Navigation options for the model. They depend on the 3D Settings.
- Move camera: 1 finger drag or Left Mouse Button
- Pan: 2-finger drag or Right Mouse Button or SHIFT+ Left Mouse Button
- Zoom on object: Double-tap or Double-click on object
- Zoom out: Double-tap or Double-click on background
- Zoom: Pinch in/out or Mousewheel or CTRL + Left Mouse Button
Double-clicking the background will re-center the model and set the camera pivot point to the middle of its bounding box.
Double-clicking anywhere on the model sets the camera pivot point to that spot. It also works for individual Annotation views.
- Move: ↑,←,↓,→ (or W,A,S,D)
- Look around: 1-finger drag or Left Mouse Button
- Adjust speed: Mousewheel
- Default: 1
- Shadeless: 2
- MatCap: 3
- Wireframe: 5
- Rotate all lighting: 3-finger drag (on mobile) or ALT + Left Mouse Button
- Rotate environment only: ALT + SHIFT + Left Mouse Button
Lights attached to the camera will not rotate.
- Previous: J or PageUp
- Next: K or PageDown
- Previous frame: B or CTRL+B or SHIFT+B
- Next frame: N or CTRL+N or SHIFT+N
- Go to time/frame : ENTER
Other input hardware
Gamepads are not currently supported.
Leap Motion is not currently supported.