Navigation and Controls
You can navigate in Orbit Mode and First Person Mode.
- Move camera: 1 finger drag or Left Mouse Button
- Pan: 2-finger drag or Right Mouse Button or SHIFT+ Left Mouse Button
- Zoom on object: Double-tap or Double-click on object
- Zoom out: Double-tap or Double-click on background
- Zoom: Pinch in/out or Mousewheel or CTRL + Left Mouse Button
It also works for individual Annotation views. See Annotation Pro Tips.
- Move: ↑,←,↓,→ (or W,A,S,D)
- Look around: 1-finger drag or Left Mouse Button
- Adjust speed: Mousewheel
- Default: 1
- Shadeless: 2
- MatCap: 3
- Demo: 4
- Wireframe: 5
- Rotate lighting: 3-finger drag or ALT + Left Mouse Button
- Rotate env. only: ALT + SHIFT + Left Mouse Button
Lights attached to the camera will not rotate.
- Previous: J or PageUp
- Next: K or PageDown
- Previous frame: B or CTRL+B or SHIFT+B
- Next frame: N or CTRL+N or SHIFT+N
- Go to time/frame : ENTER
Other input hardware
Navigation also works with the SpaceNavigator by 3Dconnexion (on Chrome).
Gamepads are not currently supported.
Leap Motion is not currently supported.
Have more questions? Submit a request