You can add and edit your user information from your Profile Settings. All of this information is displayed on your public profile.
- Username: If you need to change your username, contact us and we'll change it right away.
- Display name: The name users will see when they view your models or visit your profile
- Tagline: 124 character maximum
- Account type: The type of user (Individual / Organization ) and field ( artist, architect, ... ) for your account
Choosing the right Account Type is the best way to identify what you do, professionally or not, and how you'll use your Sketchfab account.
- Biography: 256 character maximum
- Location: Where you live or work
- Personal website: Link to an external page
- Social media connections: Connect to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Unity Connect accounts
- Skills: Software you use to create your 3D models/scans
Feel free to contact us if one of your skills is missing and you would like it to be considered for addition.