Promote your project with a new media format
Both cutting-edge and innovative, embedding real-time 3D display is a great way to create a wow effect and make your campaign stand out from others.
Here’s how to do it - it’s as easy as embedding a video!
- Upload your model to Sketchfab
- Follow this quick start guide, if needed.
- Add a link to your campaign in the model description to get additional traffic that way too.
- Copy the Sketchfab model URL from the address bar. Try adding /embed?autostart=1 to the end of the URL, or other embed options!
- Under your Kickstarter Project description, click on the Add video icon. Paste the Sketchfab model URL into the pop-up field (as if it was a video) and press Add.
Be amazed as the model appears in the pitch text. You can now share your models with all the Kickstarter community and more!
Plus, let us know if you are using Sketchfab in your campaign!
Related article: Enhance your Crowdfunding Campaign with Sketchfab.