1. Open your Minecraft World: File → Open World
Optionally, you can choose a new terrain file instead of using the default. File → Set Terrain File.
2. Select an area of your world (Right-click + drag) and go to File → Publish to Sketchfab.
4. Click Upload!
During the model processing, we do lots of things on our end to make the model look great.
- Generate Ambient Occlusion to give corners and interiors those nice shadows
- Set all textures to Nearest filtering to preserve the blocky Minecraft look
- Set all materials to Single-sided to help with some transparent blocks like water
- Adjust PBR factors to make the materials look correct (roughness, etc.)
- Use Alpha Masking for trees to preserve blocky look and avoid draw order problems
- Adds 1% emission to maintain correct brightness after AO is added
- Adds "sunlight" to make nice lighting