Sketchfab currently uses PayPal as the payment processor for paid Sketchfab memberships (as well as Sketchfab Store transactions). There are several paid membership tiers available, depending on your needs. Subscriptions may be paid monthly or yearly.
Upgrading your membership
You can upgrade from your free Basic membership any time from the Plans page.
Changing your membership
If you'd like to upgrade/downgrade from your current paid membership, you'll first need to cancel your current subscription.
Once you do that, your paid membership will be set to expire on a specific date. You can find this date under your Account Settings. When your current, paid membership expires on that date, you can re-purchase the membership you want from the Plans page.
Canceling your subscription
If you need to cancel your paid subscription, you're free to do so whenever you'd like.
There are two ways to do this, depending on how you originally purchased your membership:
- Paid with PayPal - If you used your PayPal account to upgrade, you can follow these steps to cancel an automatic payment in your PayPal dashboard.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click My Money, then click Update beside "My preapproved payments" to find your payment.
- Select the payment, and then click Cancel.
- Paid with your debit/credit card (Guest Checkout) - Since you didn't use a PayPal account to make this payment, you'll need to contact the Product Support team and we can cancel your current subscription.
Requesting an invoice
If you'd like a PayPal invoice for your Sketchfab membership purchase, contact us.
Invoices/receipts for Sketchfab Store purchases can be downloaded from the Purchases page in your profile menu.