In order to use select membership features, you need to remain on that particular membership plan.
For example, making a model Private requires a Pro account.
Any model on your account using features not covered by your current plan will be disabled.
What are disabled models?
When a model is disabled, it cannot be viewed on the model page and it cannot be embedded on other websites. It will not appear in the newsfeed, search, or on your profile when viewed by other people. As the owner, you can always view and edit your own models, but others will not be able to view them. They will not be deleted.
Certain models will not be disabled due to membership changes. They include:
Why are my models disabled?
Disabled due to model features
You can find the reason for each disabled model on your account by visiting the model page itself.
Models are automatically disabled if you downgrade and models are using features from a higher plan.
- Private models require Pro or above.
- Custom backgrounds require Pro or above.
- Models with an Uploaded size above 100MB require Pro, above 200MB require Premium, etc.
You can review each membership plan's features on our Plans page.
Disabled due to moderation by Sketchfab staff
Your models may also be disabled by staff for various reasons:
- There is an on-going DMCA takedown or abuse investigation.
How do I reactivate disabled models?
There are three ways to reactivate a disabled model:
- Re-upgrade to an appropriate plan
- Make the model public and downloadable, or if you are a seller, add it to your store
- Remove the model features that exceed your plan (for example, a custom background)
Article is closed for comments.