The Sketchfab Store Affiliate Program allows anyone with significant social media or website traffic to earn passive income by referring their audiences to the Sketchfab Store. Our affiliate partners earn 10% on every successful sale that they refer to the Store. For example, a $100 purchase referred by an affiliate partner would earn the affiliate partner $10.
If you have any questions about our affiliate program, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create links to specific products or pages?
Within the ShareASale interface, here’s how to access the link generator:
- Hover over "Links" in the header navigation
- Click "Get a Link/Banner" under the "Links" section
- Click "Get Links" next to "Sketchfab" under the "Recently Joined" section.
- Click "Create a custom link"
- Paste the URL of any page from the Sketchfab Store
- Click "Create Custom Link"
- Copy & share your custom link
Where can I share my affiliate links?
You may share your Sketchfab affiliate links anywhere, except for on the Sketchfab site and on paid google paid marketing channels.
What can I not do?
As per our affiliate program Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to do the following:
- You are prohibited from bidding on any Sketchfab trademarks, or any variations and misspellings thereof without Sketchfab’s prior written approval. Examples of prohibited keywords are "Sketchfab", "SketchFab", "Sketch fab", and "Sketchfab.com"
- You are prohibited from bidding on keywords containing Sketchfab trademarks plus an additional term such as: Sketchfab coupons, Sketchfab promotions, and Sketchfab promo.
- You are prohibited from outranking Sketchfab's internal paid search ad on any keywords.
- You are prohibited from linking directly to Sketchfab.com from any paid search ads.
- You are prohibited from using Sketchfab.com as a display URL.
- You are prohibited from purchasing your own models through your affiliate link.
All materials, including without limitation, ad copy, coupons, and promotions on your affiliate site must accurately represent active and valid promotions. For example, you may not display an ad on your affiliate site for a promotion that has expired. If you are determined to be in violation of this section, your participation in the Affiliate Program may be terminated.
Where can I access the product feed?
You can access the Sketchfab data feed in the following way:
- Hover over "Links" in the main navigation
- Click "Datafeed Merchants" under the "Links" section
- Search "Sketchfab" to find the Sketchfab product data feed
Can I create my own custom banners?
Yes, you can absolutely create your own custom banners, or use the ones provided by us in the affiliate portal on ShareASale. Just make sure that you are using your affiliate links when sending traffic to the Sketchfab store from those banners.
What about the discount coupons?
Feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to provide custom discounts for your community. We will also be regularly updating the affiliate portal with custom discount codes and promo campaigns that we are running, so keep your eye out for those.