When setting up or editing your Sketchfab profile, you can choose to identify yourself as an Individual or Organization. This is your Account Type. You can edit your choice under My Settings.
Which should I choose?
Choose Individual if you're using Sketchfab to upload your own work.
Choose Organization if your Sketchfab account represents the work of the company you work for or your own company.
Do I need to upgrade?
If your Sketchfab account represents a company / organization:
- Your Account Type should be set to Organization
- You must upgrade to Premium or above. Organizations may not use the Basic, Plus, or Pro plans.
- You may use Sketchfab commercially.
- You may represent your company in your username, display name, website, avatar, etc.
If you have been accepted and you're selling on the Sketchfab Store, you are exempt from the Premium membership requirement mentioned above.
If you are an individual:
- You may use any plan, including Basic, Plus, or Pro.
- You may not use Sketchfab commercially.
- You may not represent a company in any way on Sketchfab.
That means, as an individual:
- You cannot use an Organization Account Type. You must change your Account Type to Individual.
- You cannot use embeds on a commercial/company website.
- Your username cannot be a company name.
- Your user avatar cannot be a company logo.
Account Type Matrix
|Plan requirement||Premium or above||None|
|Commercial use allowed||Yes||No|
|Represent a company||Yes||No|