The number of models you can upload and publish each month depends on your Sketchfab plan, as well as certain attributes of the models.
- You can upload unlimited Draft models.
- You can publish unlimited Sketchfab Store models.
- You can publish unlimited Downloadable models (as long as they are also public).
- You can publish a limited number of "view-only" models, depending on your plan.
Learn more about our paid subscription pricing on the Plans page.
What are view-only models?
How do view-only credits work?
Each Sketchfab plan offers a limited number of view-only model credits:
- Free: 1 view-only model credit per month
- Plus: 10 view-only models credit per month
- Pro: 20 view-only models credit per month
- Premium: 200 view-only models credit per month
- Business: 500 view-only models credit per month
- Enterprise: Custom
A credit is used when you publish a view-only model.
A credit is used when you convert an existing model to view-only (e.g. make a downloadable model private, disable downloads on a model, or remove a model from the Store), even if the model was not published in the current month.
Re-uploading a model does not use an additional credit.
Your credits will reset each month, based on the date that you signed up (for Free accounts) or upgraded (for non-Free accounts). You can find your upgrade date under Your Limit in Account Settings.
Deleting a view-only model that was published in the past 24 hours will restore one credit. Deleting a view-only model older than 24 hours will not restore a credit.
How can I earn additional credits?
You can earn additional credits (even beyond your account's maximum) in a month by making some of your existing, older models downloadable (and public) or by adding them to the Store. Uploading new models as downloadable or in the Store will not earn additional credits, it will simply not use credits.
Sketchfab staff may also provide additional credits to users participating in events, such as contests.