Your Sketchfab plan determines the number of models you can upload and publish each month:
- Free Basic: 1 upload credit per month
- Plus: 10 upload credit per month
- Pro: 30 upload credit per month
- Premium: 200 upload credit per month
- Business: 500 upload models credit per month
- Enterprise: Custom
How do upload credits work?
- You can upload unlimited Draft models.
- You can publish unlimited Sketchfab Store models.
- You can publish unlimited Downloadable models (as long as they are also public).
- You can publish a limited number of non-downloadable ("view-only") models, depending on your plan.
What uploads are limited?
A credit is used when you publish a model which is not downloadable or in the Store.
A credit is used when you convert an existing model to view-only (e.g. make a downloadable model private, disable downloads on a model, or remove a model from the Store), even if the model was not published in the current month.
Re-uploading a model does not use an additional credit.
Deleting a model that was published in the past 24 hours will restore one credit. Deleting a model older than 24 hours will not restore a credit.
When does my upload limit reset?
Your credits will reset each month, based on the date that you signed up (for free Basic accounts) or upgraded (for paid accounts). You can find your upgrade date under Your Limit in Account Settings.
How can I earn additional upload credits?
You can earn additional credits (even beyond your account's maximum) in a month by making some of your existing, older models downloadable (and public) or by adding them to the Store. Uploading new models as downloadable or in the Store will not earn additional credits, it will simply not use credits.
Sketchfab staff may also provide additional credits to users participating in events, such as contests.