Often, thumbnail issues are a result of the model not being done processing. If you're ever having issues, you can update the thumbnail image on your end by clicking "Save View" in the top-left corner of the viewer on the model page or inside the 3D Settings.
Articles in this section
- Is upgraded membership required to upload one large file?
- Do you accept other payment methods besides PayPal?
- Why is my deleted model still in Google search results?
- How can I request an invoice for my payment?
- Where is my confirmation email?
- What counts as a view?
- I can't find the Download button for a model. Where is it?
- Why doesn't my thumbnail look like my model?
- How do I remove the Sketchfab watermark from my embedded viewer?
- Why does my model upload white?