It's possible to move a 3D model from your personal Sketchfab account into an organization that you are a member of.
How to transfer a model
Open Model Properties or the Quick Settings menu on the model card of your model. Then, click Transfer.
Choose an organization account, project, and visibility of the model. Then, click Transfer.
Rules and limitations
- Transferring an individual model to an organization is irreversible (you cannot transfer it back to your individual account).
- You can only transfer models into an organization where you are a Collaborator or Admin (not a Spectator).
- You cannot transfer models from one organization to another.
- You cannot transfer Store models into an organization.
- A draft model will be published when transferred to an organization (there is no Draft mode in organizations).
- There may be a small delay for the model to appear in the organization.