Effective July 20th, 2021, Sketchfab has joined the Epic Games family!
We will continue to operate as an independently branded platform on the same mission and vision, while working closely with Epic Games. Our focus on our community and supporting the entire 3D ecosystem will remain the same.
Read on to learn how this affects you and your Sketchfab account.
The Plus plan has been retired. The free Basic plan now includes all the benefits of the previous Plus plan:
- 10 uploads / month (was 1) [uploads are unlimited for models that are downloadable or in the Store]
- 100 MB maximum file size (was 50 MB)
- 10 annotations per model (was 5)
- ...and more!
The Plus plan has been retired. Your account has been upgraded to Pro at no additional cost. You plan now includes:
- 30 uploads / month (was 10) [uploads are unlimited for models that are downloadable or in the Store]
- 20 annotations per model (was 10)
- Private and password-protected models
- Custom backgrounds and environments
- ...and more!
For how long can I enjoy my Pro upgrade?
You can stay on the Pro plan for as long as you like, until you decide to cancel or move to a different plan.
I don't need the Pro features. Can I switch to a free account?
That's not a problem! You can cancel your subscription or contact us here.
The Business plan has been retired. Your account has been upgraded to Enterprise at no additional cost.
For how long can I enjoy my Enterprise upgrade?
For 1 year, ending July 21st, 2022.
What happens after 1 year?
In June 2022, we will contact you to discuss renewing the Enterprise plan, moving to a Premium plan, or canceling.
Sketchfab's Store fee has been reduced from 30% to 12%, as of July 21, 2021, 9am EST. No action is required.