What's the difference between an "impression" and a "view"?
See: What are embed impressions and model views?
How far back in time can I view model analytics?
- The main views and impression trends start July 2020.
- "Top" metrics (countries and domains) start January 2022.
- Prior to September 2022, all referring domains are listed as "sketchfab.com"
We do not ensure validity of the data prior to those dates.
Why am I seeing more views than impressions?
Impressions are typically always higher than or equal to views because the embed must load for the model to load. However, in certain scenarios, the visitor's web browser may cache the embed, so there may be more views counted than embed impressions.
Why do I have impressions but no views?
- Model views on internal organization pages (i.e. sketchfab.com/orgs/*) are not counted, so if you have a lot of models in "organization only" visibility, that may be the cause.
- If you are only viewing your own private models, views are not counted.
- If your models are embedded without autostart on an external website, it's possible that no visitor loads the model (i.e. clicks "Play").
Why aren't my latest views and impressions showing?
There may be a 15-30 minute delay between your model view data being gathered and data being available in your dashboard.
In what timezone are the analytics displayed?
All displayed dates and times in the charts and date picker are shown in UTC.
Please sign in to leave a comment.