Analytics allows users to access and evaluate both big-picture organizational data with fine-grained model detail. Essentially, you can see how your 3D projects are performing.
Analytics is currently available to Premium and Enterprise subscribers who are using Sketchfab for Teams.
- Admins can view all analytics data, both Overview and Models dashboards.
- Contributors can view Models dashboards for models to which they have access. They do not have access to the Overview dashboard.
- Spectators cannot view any analytics data.
Accessing the Overview dashboard
You can access the Overview dashboard by clicking Analytics in the header of your Sketchfab for Teams profile (depending on your permissions).
The Analytics Overview dashboard displays data for your account as a whole, so you can:
- review trends over time
- identify which of your models has received the most views and impressions
- locate the countries that are seeing your content
- pinpoint which web domains are driving model traffic
Accessing the Models dashboard
For a closer look at the performance of individual models, switch to the Models dashboard or click the analytics button on the model page. This is where you can explore the views, impressions, and traffic sources for each model in your Teams account.
Filter and sort to drill down data
In both Overview and Model dashboards, you can filter your data by time period and either country or domain.
Want to see how many views your model had from the United States in the past 3 months? Just select the ‘Last 90 days’ preset from the date dropdown, and then filter by ‘Country’ and ‘United States’.
Want to know which is your most viewed model? You can select ‘views’ from the dropdown above the data table, or click on the ‘VIEWS’ column header to sort by views: